[Simh] BUGREPORT: clock_getres()

J. David Bryan jdbryan at acm.org
Tue Apr 29 11:56:22 EDT 2008

On 27 Apr 2008 at 14:55, Lyle Bickley wrote:

> At any rate a couple of questions (I'm new on the list):
>
> 1) Is this the correct forum to suggest bugs and fixes?

Yes.  The SIMH developers read the list, so reporting issues here is fine.

> 2) Is there a "bugzilla" or similar means to log and track bugs,
> fixes, etc?

No.  Fixes for each revision are generally enumerated in the "sim_rev.h"
file in the SIMH sources.  Otherwise, you'd have to look through the
archives available here:

  http://mailman.trailing-edge.com/pipermail/simh/

Unfortunately, there doesn't appear to be a search function online.
Downloading the per-month archives and doing a local text search is a
workaround.

                                      -- Dave