[Simh] 8-inch floppies

Stanley F. Quayle stan at stanq.com
Sun Sep 30 20:46:44 EDT 2007

On 30 Sep 2007 at 17:37, Edward Berry wrote:
> Someone here at the lab has some old 8" floppies written on an
> LSI (PDP-11) machine that they would like to try to read.
> I know this is an emulator forum, but does anyone have the hardware
> around still? Any suggestions?

I have the capability to read these floppies.  Please contact me off the list at
www.stanq.com.

--Stan Quayle
Quayle Consulting Inc.

Stanley F. Quayle, P.E. N8SQ  Toll free: 1-888-I-LUV-VAX
8572 North Spring Ct., Pickerington, OH  43147  USA
stan-at-stanq-dot-com   http://www.stanq.com/charon-vax.html
"OpenVMS, when downtime is not an option"