[Simh] How do we test the emulators?

Davis Johnson davis at frizzen.com
Thu Sep 20 23:05:32 EDT 2007

Peter Lund wrote:

>On Wed, 2007-09-19 at 21:27 -0400, Davis Johnson wrote:
>

>>I use expect to run a few of the Interdata 32 bit diagnostics on SIMH.
>>The setup (building the command file) is a bit tedious, but once done
>>it works well.
>>

>Can you post it to the list?
>
>-Peter

I've attached the expect script that I use to run the Interdata 3200
diagnostics against the id32 (7/32, 8/32) emulator modified to add 3220
features. This particular script isn't particularly useful without my
modified emulator, so peruse it to get a sense of what it looks like and
how it works rather than trying to run it.