[Simh] slightly off-topic question

mark suhovecky suhovecky at nd.edu
Fri Nov 9 11:00:37 EST 2007

I apologize for posting an OpenVMS-specifc question to this list,
but I'm positive that most of list members know more about
OpenVMS than I do.

I've seen a few posts where folks have had success running
Ultrix on SIMH Vax emulation. This led me to wonder-
Is it possible to rin OpenVMS on old Ultrix hardware?
I've got a DecStation 5000 in my lab that ran Ultrix- it's
not been used for much of anything in the last few years, though.
OpenVMS on "bare iron" would be pretty sweet...

Thanks,

Mark

--

Mark Suhovecky