[Simh] VT320 Terminal emulator for VMS?

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 08:12:54 EST 2007

On 11/4/07, Peter Moreton <petermoreton at hotmail.co.uk> wrote:

> Does anyone on the list know of a good freeware VT320 over TCP/IP emulator
> for use with OpenVMS? - Everything I try is either very good and commercial,
> or not very good, but free. I don't mind hacking source code if source to a
> VT emulator exists somewhere. Thanks.

Hello!
Are we talking the Windows binaries, or Linux ones? For Windows there
is Putty. It should have a telnet client embedded in it. I know it
does SSH. VT320 terminal emulation is a part of the way most terminal
emulators work.
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
"This signature was once found posting rude
 messages in English in the Moscow subway."