[Simh] pdp7/decsys bug?

Daniel Baum daniel at type34.info
Mon May 14 16:17:35 EDT 2007

I tried that, and I managed to get it to print garbage instead of .0000.

The 'REAL' keyword is actually apparently not mentioned in the compiler
documentation; it says that data types are determined by the first letter of
the variable name.

So, I am still at a loss to explain why it doesn't work. I still would not
be surprised if I am doing something wrong, but I've now no idea at all what
it is, especially in light of the fact that I've had no problem getting
similar programs to work on other compilers, as for example in OS/8.
\
Thanks,

Daniel