[Simh] Non-existent Device

Ray Jewhurst daventhalas1 at yahoo.com
Fri May 11 11:35:16 EDT 2007

I am in the process of setting up simh.  I've dl'd
everything and I'm using the windows executables. The
problems is that with many of the simulators I'm
getting a "Non-existent device" error.  Is there any
certain path I should set up? Or am I doing something
else wrong?  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Ray

--

"If the future's looking dark we're the ones who have to shine
If there's no one in control we're the ones who draw the line