[Simh] mail address to send DEC 36b personal licence to?

Rich Alderson simh at alderson.users.panix.com
Fri Mar 23 13:41:59 EDT 2007

> Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 17:03:41 +0000 (GMT)
> From: Kay Dekker <kaydekker at yahoo.co.uk>

> I thought I'd be a good boy and send off my completed licence form, but the
> address given (rgreeley at powdml.enet.dec.com) to return it to bounces.

> Is there a current address for this?

The last time I spoke to Dick Greeley, he was working for Compaq in Houston,
Texas; I don't know whether he stayed after the HP merger.

I don't believe that HP claims the 36-bit intellectual property, which should
have devolved contractually on XKL when Digital ceased to exist.  Contacting
either company might result in the Hobbyist License being revoked; please
proceed carefully with any investigations.

                                                                Rich Alderson