[Simh] Any recommendations for a simh demo/presentation? #$

Carey Tyler Schug SqrFolkDnc at comcast.net
Wed Mar 7 12:00:11 EST 2007

I've promised to do a presentation on the Hercules mainframe emulator
next month, and thought it might be nice to include a short section on
SimH also.

Although I've been on the list for a while, I haven't been reading
except rarely, and haven't done anything with SimH yet.

First, does anybody want to recommend an emulated platform and a
something to run under it that would be impressive to show?

Second, do any platforms have ports of Linux or other free and
open-source operating systems?  That is because this presentation will
be to a Linux group.

--
--Carey Tyler Schug