[Simh] TOPS-20

Zane H. Healy healyzh at aracnet.com
Fri Mar 2 19:25:13 EST 2007

> Well, I've figured it out... I'm not sure now what I did wrong, but
> everything works okay now. On that note, can anybody give me a few
> pointers on installing TCP/IP? I'm not at all familiar with TOPS-20,
> so when it says "restore all files from such and such a tape", it
> doesn't help me much.
> Thanks
>
> John

You should probably just look into using the Panda distribution, the link is
on my webpage just under the TOPS-20 V7.0 links.  I seem to have missed
noting which tape(s) I used for the TCP/IP install I did years ago.  I know
the Panda distro is what Mark recommends as he's got a bunch of patches
applied that you'd have a hard time finding and applying.

Zane