[Simh] pdp8

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
Mon Jun 25 08:58:36 EDT 2007

Hello!
Pkunzip won't work. To decompress those files, you either need a Linux or
FreeBSD system. That being said to do so on Windows, simply uncheck the box
on the configuration panel that talks about line feed conversion.

Other then that there should be no real problems outside of the usual ones.

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
"The Force will be with you. Always." Obi-Wan Kenobi