[Simh] FW: Emulating an AXP machine

David Holland david.w.holland at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 11:58:24 EDT 2007

Unfortunately, that is a Windows emulator.   I'd prefer a Linux one.

The actual emulator appears to work (ie: it loads/attaches disks) under
Wine/Linux however, I'm not so certain about getting networking into the
"Alpha/Wine" environment.

11:55:41.693: ESA: device start
fixme:setupapi:SetupDiClassGuidsFromNameExA
fixme:setupapi:SetupDiGetClassDevsW returning empty list
11:55:41.716: ESA.port.handle: failed to determine suitable ethernet
adaptors
11:55:41.716: ESA.port.handle: no packet network interfaces found

Anyone tried it?

David