[Simh] pdp7/decsys bug?

Daniel Baum daniel at type34.info
Tue Jun 5 00:28:07 EDT 2007

>From what I read, there were apparently two versions of Bliss, only one of
which was called Bliss-36. Bliss-36 cost lots of money, but the other
version was apparently free, and useless, from what I read.

My version identifies itself as TOPS-10 Bliss-36  4B(236) in the .LST file
of the program that I compiled.

I wonder if it's possible that you have the wrong version.

Daniel