[Simh] Warning from Intel C

Villy Madsen Villy.Madsen at shaw.ca
Tue Jul 17 07:25:58 EDT 2007

How many times ??  My counter runneth over

One of the any reasons why C is far from being my favourite language....

Unfortunately someone gave UNIX away free to the universities - and see what
happened....

(makes one wonder what would have happened if DEC had given VMS free to the
universities for educational purposes!)

Villy