[Simh] Card reader device for the PDP-10

Odilon Mader lists at luminainfo.com.br
Wed Jan 31 16:41:21 EST 2007

Hi there

I've been tweaking the makefile, pdp10_sys.c and pdp10_defs.h and managed
to get a CR device:

CR, address=3017560-3017567, vector=760, 285 cards per minute, translation 029

I really don't expect that it will work so easily, but... could anyone
explain how I tell TOPS-10 that there's now a card reader?

I'm using the prebuilt system from Bill Schaub's site:

http://www.steubentech.com/~talon/pdp10/

TIA

Odilon