[Simh] Problem with Windows v3.7 with ethernet

Milton M. Baar milton.baar at swoose.com.au
Fri Feb 16 06:35:53 EST 2007

Hi All

Just downloaded this version and placed it in a new directory.  I am
currently running v3.6 successfully.  When I try to run v3.7, I get the
Windows error message "This application has failed to start because the
application configuration is incorrect.  Reinstalling the application
may fix this problem.", and I get it when I am running on WXPSP2 and
Windows2003.  Running the *exact* same environment with v3.6 in another
directory still works fine.  Any thought would be appreciated.

Cheers