[Simh] simh-vax NetBSD 4 date wrong host system date correct.

Rick McCombs rick.mccombs at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 12:34:35 EST 2007

On Dec 21, 2007 12:30 AM, Carl Lowenstein <carl.lowenstein at gmail.com> wrote:
> I think that the real point is that the SIMH environment is reading
> the host clock in CST and passing it to the simulated VAX clock as if
> it were UTC.

Yes I believe my timezone link is correct for CST.
I might try changing it in the kernel, but I guess it's not critical
I just thought since when I installed it it asked what my clock was
set to and I said UTC and it came out wrong there would be an easy way
to repeat that step and say CST6CDT without reinstalling.

--
Email  rick.mccombs at gmail.com  If you want a gmail invitation just ask.
Amateur Radio AD5DU.