[Simh] simh-vax NetBSD 4 date wrong host system date correct.

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
Fri Dec 21 10:29:04 EST 2007

Hello!
When you installed NetBSD, did you take the time to go over the panel that
enables the network interface, and the time of day clock? On that one, for
the TOD settings you can choose your timezone, which in your case is
definitely the CST area of the country.

However one warning is that there will be slippage, because the clock
emulation in SIMH is currently poor. It's being worked on.

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net