[Simh] pdp8, simH and focal69

Ricardo Guerreiro ricguerr at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 17:04:31 EDT 2007

Hi:

I am 40 years old, and, even if I did not live that time, I was always
fascinated with computers with front panels. (my first computer was a c-64,
I live in a small city in a distant area of Patagonia and that kind of old
machines you could only see in movies).

I was quite and gladly surprised when I discover the community in internet
about pdp-8, and such big quantity of documentation and software and
emulators.

I am now playing with simH and focal69, but according to some manual I got
from internet, after
"run 200", I should receive some questions, like if I want to keep
trigonometic functions.
Instead, I just receive a "*".

¿Am I missing something about configuring simH?. I tried to configure ot as
4K, but I gos same result. Could it be because I am loading focal69.bin?
should I load something differenf?

Bye, Ricardo