[Simh] ITS

Tim Shoppa tshoppa at wmata.com
Tue Apr 17 09:03:44 EDT 2007

Andreas wrote:
> On Tue, 17 Apr 2007, Z Sztrprszkolwia wrote:
>
>> Zane H. Healy escribió:
>>> I'd really recommend asking this on the ITS Hackers mailing list.
>>
>> Is it still alive? I subscribed some year and a half ago and have
never
>> gotten any message from it...
> ITS-lovers and ITS-Hackers are very hard to find any information
about
> on the web. How do you subscribe? I have no idea, and I think I once

> did.

I don't know about the current location of the mailing lists, but
I can tell you that trying to make ITS-related files publicly
available is an extremely formidable task due to privacy
and other objections from a few noisy folks in the
ITS community.

This is a shame because at one time it was by far the most
"online" community there was and heavily influenced much
of today's net. You would think that because of lack
of corporate paperwork that it would be easier, but
you'd be wrong.

Tim.