[Simh] Use muliprocessor with SIMH

Schaffer Michael shf at adv.magwien.gv.at
Fri Apr 6 01:14:25 EDT 2007

Hi Xavier,

actualy we are running 4 SIMH-emulated VAX-machines on *one* HP-DL385
(AMD-Opteron, dual CPU, dual core, Redhat Enterprise-Server 3.0) with
acceptable performance. Each core has a load of 100% ;-)

Be sure to have *sufficient* memory and divide disk-io on *enough*
drives (classic bottleneck)

Regards,
Michael Schaffer
Municipality of Vienna, Department 14