[Simh] Alpha emulator

Villy Madsen Villy.Madsen at shaw.ca
Tue Oct 31 14:07:44 EST 2006

Yes ago - when I was first introduced to the dark side (windoze) we had a server crash because of a problem in a video adapter driver.  At the time I questioned why anyone would want to add that sort of complexity to a server...

I now understand why!!  It's to make the life of IT Anachronists  more difficult!!

Villy