[Simh] AXP Emulation?

Tim Sneddon tsneddon at bsd.infomedia.com.au
Tue Oct 31 00:19:25 EST 2006

Zane H. Healy wrote:
> At 12:58 PM -0700 10/30/06, Tim Riker wrote:
>
>>google yields:
>>
>>http://simos.stanford.edu/
>>http://www.simplescalar.com/
>>https://systems.cs.colorado.edu/DistributedSoftware/Aint/
>

> That last one is a new one to me.  Here is my webpage on the subject,
> it's about as barren as the subject :^)
>
> http://www.aracnet.com/~healyzh/Alpha.html

Also, the SimOS page has disappeared. You can still download the
source code (and binaries, for Tru64 I assume) by using FTP to:

    ftp://simos.stanford.edu/pub/simos

The WRL page referencing this project also seems to have disappeared.
However, the WRL project files are still available via FTP at:

    ftp://gatekeeper.dec.com/pub/DEC/WRL/simos

The Gatekeepr stuff looks more recent than the Stanford stuff.

Regards, Tim.

--
Tim Sneddon                                tsneddon[at]infomedia.com.au
Systems Programmer                  Infomedia Business Systems Division