[Simh] VAXcluster on SIMH - is it possible?

Villy Madsen Villy.Madsen at shaw.ca
Sun Oct 29 22:00:33 EST 2006

Well that one I can't answer Tim.

I do know that you can do rolling upgrades of VMS, but I don't know what the
limitations are wrt how far apart the versions can be.

If an answer isn't forthcoming on here - I would suggest posting the question to
comp.sys.vms .

I had this crazy thought today - dozens of simh VAXen in a cluster over the
internet.

Silly - but it might be fun to try!!

Villy