[Simh] H316 images

Philipp Hachtmann hachti at hachti.de
Mon Nov 6 20:46:41 EST 2006

Hello Bob,
perhaps you like to include one or more of my images into your "System
photographs" section.

This is a clear picture of the front of the CPU:
http://h316.hachti.de/gallery/kirchhoff1/p5083297_1024.jpg

My H316 shack:
http://h316.hachti.de/gallery/kirchhoff1/p5083274_2048.jpg

A clear and sharp teletype ASR 33
http://h316.hachti.de/gallery/kirchhoff1/p5083267_2048.jpg

Real and working PTP and PTR
http://h316.hachti.de/gallery/alfeld1/dscn1302_2048.jpg

Real tape drive -  not working...
http://h316.hachti.de/gallery/tape_drive2/dscn1704_2048.jpg

Or just browse my galleries:
http://h316.hachti.de?gallery

Feel free to use any material you like. I would be pleased if you make a
link to
http://h316.hachti.de

Have I already written that the SIMH's H316 CPU emulation now passes the
original Honeywell CCT-4 Central Processor Test?
Only the start button interrupt test has to be manually skipped because
of lacking start button support in SIMH - but that's no problem.
I think you could merge that information into your list containing the
state of implementation.

Next weekend I will visit "the other" H316 and DDP516 ownder (running
machines!!) in UK, Adrian Wise (www.series16.adrianwise.co.uk).

Best regards from Bremen, Germany,

Philipp :-)

--