[Simh] tap/bridge setup for simh on linux?

David Holland david.w.holland at gmail.com
Wed May 31 13:36:03 EDT 2006

Bridging devices are the trick.. (and something called 'taptap')   See here:

http://www.itsecuritygeek.com/drupal/?q=SimhNetworking

I've never setup a cluster, but I've had pretty good luck getting virtual
vaxen to do tcp/ip on the local lan w/ taptap (even works between the host
system, and the virtual vax.)   Based upon what I know w/ the bridging
devices & taptap, I don't see why it wouldn't work w/ clustering either..

David