[Simh] Simh VAX Ethernet on Windows2003 64bit edition

Milton M. Baar Milton.Baar at swoose.com.au
Mon May 1 08:49:34 EDT 2006

Hello All

I have successfully installed Simh v3.5-2 with Ethernet support using
Winpcap on WXP and Win2003.  I have also tried it on Win2003 64bit
edition, using the latest Winpcap which is supposed to run OK on Win2003
64 bit.  Although I can access the VMS session using telnet through the
port I setup in vax.ini, I can't otherwise get any TCPIP activity
working.  The VMS session can't ping out and I can't ping in!

I copied the working directory structure from a Win2003 server, so I
know that the VMS installation is OK.

Anyone else tried Win2003 64bit with Simh and Ethernet and got it
working?

Cheers