[Simh] DTJ on CD-ROM (Was Vax 9000 details?)

Dan Foster simh at evilphb.org
Fri Jun 2 10:46:16 EDT 2006

Hot Diggety! Will Kranz was rumored to have written:
> Jeremy Begg posted that all of the 'Digital Technical Journal' was
> available on CDrom.  I wrote to the contact, Susan, and per below she
> said I should repost, she didn't know what I was talking about.  If
> anyone has more information I'd love to have more documentation on CD!

The CD was indeed made available at the recent Boot Camp (last week)
according to an attendee.

I guess she may not have provisions to handle distribution beyond the
boot camp; and she's going to be away from work for a few months now.

Will keep looking around. It's definitely a fine journal with top notch
technical articles, and well worth securing a copy.

-Dan