[Simh] VAX 9000 details?

Jeremy Begg jeremy at vsm.com.au
Thu Jun 1 07:08:15 EDT 2006

Hi Peter,

>I am very interested in the internals of the VAX 9000.  It is apparently
>described in great detail in Digital Technical Journal Volume 2, Number 4,
>Fall 1990:
>
>http://www.math.utah.edu/pub/tex/bib/toc/dectechj.html#2(4):Fall:1990
>
>Alas, I can't find that issue anywhere on the net.  Maybe archive.org has
>it but that are partially down at the moment.

For the recent "OpenVMS Advanced Technical Bootcamp", Colin Butcher & Sue
Skonetski put the entire DTJ onto CD-ROM.  They were being sold for $US10
each.  Write to <sususan.skonetski at hp.com> and negotiate payment.  (Sue is
going to be out of the office from next weekend onwards for a couple of
months so do it *now*!)

Regards,

        Jeremy Begg

  |            VSM Software Services Pty. Ltd.              |
  |                 http://www.vsm.com.au/                  |
  |       "OpenVMS Systems Management & Programming"        |
  | P.O.Box 402, Walkerville, |  E-Mail:  jeremy at vsm.com.au |
  | South Australia 5081      |   Phone:  +61 8 8221 5188   |
  |  A.C.N. 068 409 156       |     FAX:  +61 8 8221 7199   |