[Simh] Fortran 95

Brian Meadows brian at wellsborocomputing.com
Wed Feb 22 02:29:16 EST 2006

On Wed, 22 Feb 2006 00:40:38 +0100 (CET), Andreas wrote:

>On Tue, 21 Feb 2006, Brian Meadows wrote:
>

>> I notice the DECUS Hobbyist licences give me a licence for
>> Fortran 95, but it's only dear old Fortran 77 that's on the CD
>> from Montagar software. Anyone got a Fortran 95 kit they'd be
>> willing to e-mail (or FTP) to me?
>
>Really? I need to take a look at my licences to see if I have licences
>for more interesting stuff. Brian's question applies to me as well then.

Well, Andreas's surprise got me to look through the paper copies
of the licences, and now I *can't* find one for Fortran 95. Ada,
yes, also Basic, C and Pascal, but it just specifies "Fortran".
I'd had a note to ask about a Fortran 95 kit for some while, only
just got round to it, so now I've no idea as to exactly what gave
me the impression that there was a Fortran 95 licence included.

As and when I work out why I thought that, I'll post again - but
there *are* definitely things on the licences that aren't on the
CD (at least, not mine!), Ada being the first example that comes
to mind.

For the moment, cancel the request for a Fortran 95 distro.

Brian, aka "Puzzled of Wellsboro".