[Simh] Dec-10 SOS editor.

Sternbach, William [IT] william.sternbach at citigroup.com
Fri Feb 17 08:30:25 EST 2006

Hi,

I'm in the process of setting up my PDP-10 emulation under simh,
as well as installing TOPS-10 operating system and the various Dec compilers.

One thing thats missing is the Dec-10 SOS editor.
This was a very powerful and easy to use line editor which was on the Dec-10
I used back in 1984 at Syracuse University.
I didn't notice this SOS editor software offered as a download on some of the
PDP-10 sites which contain the original Dec Tops-10 operating system tape images,
software, and compilers.

If anyone might have access to the Dec SOS editor or might know where I can
download it from, please let me know.  My goal is to install it on my TOPS-10 environment.

Thanks,

Bill Sternbach