[Simh] RSX-11M availability?

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
Sun Dec 24 17:07:16 EST 2006

Hello!
I'm not Andrew, I'm me. The chap to which you sent that message below. I
believe you meant to send it to the list as well however Google Mail
probably did one of its many gaffs. However the links you gave are indeed
well received. I have however included the list in this message as a carbon
copy delivery.
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
"The Force will be with you. Always." Obi-Wan Kenobi