[Simh] RSX-11M availability?

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
Sun Dec 24 13:27:05 EST 2006

Hello!
Actually I also was hoping for an English Language site that looks well
written out and easy to understand.

That one despite the neat Cyrillic characters looks like it was done by
someone studying web design in school and barely passing the class.

But if it is the only one out there it will have to do. I suppose a
translator 'droid could figure it out as to what everything means.
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
"The Force will be with you. Always." Obi-Wan Kenobi