[Simh] simh & SQL server patches....

Jason Stevens jsteve at vaxenrule.com
Thu Aug 31 11:47:15 EDT 2006

I don't know if anyone would be interested, but I've been working on some
patches to simh to get it running under Visual C++ 2005, and have it store
the disk images in SQL server.  I know it sounds weird but the idea is that
using SQL server I can have it replicate the disk image to other SQL servers
so that way I can have distributed redundancy with any OS that simh can
run...

If anyone is interested I can send them the binary/source & help them
through a setup.  I just don't know if anyone would be interested in
something like this.

Jason Stevens