[Simh] vax throttle

Villy Madsen Villy.Madsen at shaw.ca
Sun Apr 30 18:18:51 EDT 2006

I have posted the dn-11 driver and the changes to
scp.c
sim_defs.h
vax_cpu.c
VAX-Syslist.c
vaxmod_defs.h
makefile

as vaxsimh.zip on my web site.

The changes to the existing code are minor

NOTE

I have not changed any version numbers!!

Would someone who knows what they are doing take a look at
the dn-11 driver and make sure that I haven't done anything really silly.

I know that it isn't working as a driver - so there may be a bunch of stuff
in it that isn't needed.

Note that the change in NOQUEUE_WAIT was to allow the DN driver routine  to
reduce the size of NOQUEUE_WAIT when the simulator is throttled down.

Villy Madsen
www.members.shaw.ca/villy.madsen