[Simh] autoboot

Villy Madsen Villy.Madsen at shaw.ca
Sun Apr 30 16:09:50 EDT 2006

Autoboot when you start VAX
i.e.  I want VAX to autoboot the cpu (If it can't already, then that
shouldn't be hard to do)
and then I want the 3900 console to autoboot.

I'm reasonably sure that our old 4300 did - but I can say for sure - it was
on a room UPS that had 3 hours capacity backed up by an autostart
generator.

I don't think that we ever had an unscheduled power outage...

Villy