[Simh] The Throttle

Andrew Balaam andrew at genna.demon.co.uk
Thu Apr 27 15:15:31 EDT 2006

There is nothing wrong with Fortran 77! I remember the days when Fortran
compilers on other platforms used to boast VAX extensions to give them
some street cred!

Unfortunately, most of the bill paying work I do is in C (or, heaven
forbid c++) - but over the years I have come to appreciate that C is a
bit wooly in its definition, and quite dangerous if you move between
platforms and natural word sizes.

Andrew.

On 27/04/06, 03:17:11, Villy Madsen <Villy.Madsen at shaw.ca> wrote regarding
[Simh] The Throttle: