[Simh] doorbell

Villy Madsen Villy.Madsen at shaw.ca
Tue Apr 18 19:36:52 EDT 2006

I don't disagree, but I fear that such a task would be beyond my resources.
  What I am hoping for is a method of getting performance data from VMS
down to the simulator agent - perhap via an unused device CSR - like the
DN-11.

Trying to throttle using instruction patterns sounds a little too
complicated - at least to begin with

Villy