[Simh] Win98SE memory management problem

Brian Knittel brian at quarterbyte.com
Sun Apr 16 03:19:50 EDT 2006

FYI as of July 11 2006 Microsoft will officially drop all support for
Windows 98 and Me. In particular, critical security fixes will not be
generated for whatever bugs that are discovered after that date.

http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=4428595
End of Support for Windows 98 and Windows ME

It's about time that ME was retired, preferably to an unmarked grave
somewhere desolate.

Brian