[Simh] Location of library and include files for networked versionof SIMH

Mark Pizzolato mark at infocomm.com
Fri Oct 21 11:56:44 EDT 2005

David is 100% correct as to what to do.

The reason is indirectly alluded to by Carl's response.  (the OS
supplied stuff can be changed)

The complete reason is that SIMH's networking requires a newer
version of libpcap than that which is shipped with every known OS.
You therefore have to get and build one of the most recent versions
of libpcap.  Neither we, nor the libpcap folks, recommend that you
replace the OS supplied libpcap components since this could cause
some OS supplied components to not function correcctly.

Therefore, please do what David says.

- Mark Pizzolato