[Simh] SIMH/Vax woes

Brian Meadows brian at wellsborocomputing.com
Tue Jun 7 10:39:41 EDT 2005

Well, that was fairly conclusive. Thanks to you all for your
help, especially Robert for making the copy of the disk image
available, obviously Montagar's CD manufacturing leaves a bit to
be desired. Now to find out how much I've forgotten in the last
15 years, not to mention how much further VMS evolved (the last
version I used for real was V5.0).

Brian.

--
Due to chronic ill-health, Wellsboro Computing is now
closed. If you're an *existing* *local* customer for