[Simh] Help getting network support to build on OS X 10.3.5

Galen Tackett gtackett at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 15 22:12:13 EDT 2004

I can't get SimH to compile with network support. I'm a bit uncertain
what version of pcap should be used, for one thing. There seem to be a
lot of declarations missing from /usr/include/pcap.h. I've also tried
the version 0.8.1-1 from fink. With that one the only error I get is
that pcap_sendpacket is undefined.  It's defined in pcap.h but the
definition is conditionalized on WIN32 being defined.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,

Galen