[Simh] Re: Simh Digest, Vol 7, Issue 2

petervdbos at zonnet.nl petervdbos at zonnet.nl
Wed Jun 16 03:25:20 EDT 2004

Hi all,

As I remember well about the 750 having serviced these machines when I
worked for Digital at that time, the 750 processor did the console
emulation as well. I know for sure because one time I entered Control-P
which stopped the VAX 750 immediately! (Customer was not happy :-) The 780
had a PDP 11/03 as a console.

Peter