[Simh] MacOSX networking troubles...

Andru Luvisi luvisi at andru.sonoma.edu
Fri Jan 9 18:00:13 EST 2004

On Fri, 9 Jan 2004, Mark Pizzolato wrote:
> Try this:
>
> in sim_ether.c, there is an BIOCSHDRCMPLT ioctl()
> which is inside a conditional code block "#if defined
> (xBSD)".  Change:
>
>       #if defined (xBSD)
>       #if defined (xBSD) && !(__APPLE__)
>
> Let us know if this works.

It turns out that xBSD was already not defined, so that made no
difference.

Going the other way, I added an "|| defined(__APPLE__)" to the conditions
for defining xBSD.  Then I got a compiler error that BIOCSHDRCMPLT was not
defined.  I found BIOCSHDRCMPLT in net/bpf.h and got it to compile, and am
still having the same results.

Andru
--
Andru Luvisi

Quote Of The Moment:
  Just once, I wish we would encounter an alien menace that wasn't
  immune to bullets.
                  -- The Brigadier, "Dr. Who"