[Simh] OpenBSD 3.4 disk image and NetBSD

Markus Weber simh at nather.com
Sun Feb 29 18:15:26 EST 2004

For your convenience, please find a prebuilt OpenBSD 3.4 (vax) disk image at

http://www.itsecuritygeek.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=Downloads&file=ind
ex&req=viewdownload&cid=4

The root password is "password" (excluding the quotes); the network is
configured for DHCP and neither kernel nor user-space sources are installed.
If that's a problem, please drop me an email and I'll upload a sources-only
image.

Has anybody managed to install NetBSD 1.6.0 or later? My recollection is
that 1.6.0 and 1.6.1 utterly failed to boot; 1.6.2 boots off the
installation cdrom, but hangs right after mounting the root filesystem. I'll
try a manual update from 1.5.2 next...

Markus
---