[Simh] Re: PDP-11 Emulator.

Bob Supnik bob at supnik.org
Thu Feb 19 19:46:25 EST 2004

No idea what could be happening.  I've forwarded your note to the simh
mailing list, to see if there are any ideas among other users or developers.

Some questions:

1) 2-4 minute delay... is this delay in response to input to the PDP-11
program that's being simulated; from the simulator debug package?  During
that period, is your PC responsive to commands (like clicking on the start
menu)?  Are the disks constantly busy?

2) Have you tried communicating with the PC and simulator through the main
keyboard and screen, to see if they are responsive?  This would test
whether the problem is in the communications subsystem (talking to the Digi
terminal server) or the PC itself.

/Bob Supnik