[Simh] is anybody there?

Andreas Davour ante at update.uu.se
Sat Apr 17 06:05:29 EDT 2004

On Fri, 16 Apr 2004 ab31 at juno.com wrote:

> I subribed to this mailing list a few days ago but I'm not getting any
> messages. Is anyone else using this? I set up the Altair Simulator on my
> Windows 95 PC and in general had good results. Is there anybody who needs
> help figuring out how to use it? Are there any people who actually used
> an Altair and know how to use some of the old software?

Well, this isn't a high volume list in any way. I think it is a good
thing. I for one have no idea what an Altair even is, since I mostly do
PDP10 and VAX simulations.

/andreas

			mail: ante at update.uu.se
"Americans have different ways of saying things.
They say "elevator", we say "lift" ... they say
"President", we say "stupid psychopathic git."